Welcome to ChefTales’
Singapore Cooking Classes
where a whirlwind of a culinary adventure awaits you
Singapore’s most delightful cooking experience, designed to make learning happen in a fun, interactive and stress-free environment!
Can’t get your dish to work?
We sometimes undercook, other times overcook, and certain times simply not know how to produce the right taste even after following all those instructions.
Don’t let this become your culinary nightmare! Many cooking lessons in Singapore are set up to solve this problem, but only some truly address the issue at hand. We recommend you getting someone who can teach you skills that are transferable back home, and not a once-and-done lesson where your knowledge stays confined to the 4 walls of the cooking studio
It is important to find someone who teaches you the essence of cooking. We all know how to follow a recipe, but only a few know how to create a culinary dish.
Why Learn To Cook With Us?
Variety is the spice of life! Our wide range of cuisines means that you’ll always have something new to learn and cook.
Our chefs have spent years mastering their cuisine, and more mastering the art of teaching! You’ll have the best of both worlds.
Our motto is to make our lessons fun, interactive and stress free. We believe this is the best environment for learning!
We provide customised team-bonding and corporate events with personalised proposals to suit your needs.
Finding The Right Instructor
If you are looking for a 2-in-1 trainer, a chef who has decades of experience working in famed restaurants, as well as a culinary instructor who is effective in communicating and imparting culinary knowledge, then you have come to the right place! With Chef Tales, we have a very stringent screening process to ensure that the team of chef trainers we boast are able to provide you with the experience you came for. We understand your needs, because we once were keen home-cooks who were seeking for a culinary-skills boost.
Lessons For Any Occasion!
- Thorough, detailed breakdown of each dish on the menu
- Greater student-teacher interaction
- Sharing of personal cooking stories
- Printed lesson notes provided (step-by-step pictures)
- Suitable for beginners
- Real world application
- Practical situations; Cooking no longer theoretical
- Show you what you really know or don’t know
- Food tasting of coursemates’ and instructor’s dishes
- Smaller class size
- Suitable for intermediate and advanced homecooks
- Immersive and all-encompassing experience
- Conducted over 2 days
- State-of-the-art cooking studio
- Combining the best of Demonstration and Hands-on
- Suitable for all cooks with varying skill-sets
- Fun and high-energy activities to enjoy as a group
- Work together to prepare multi-course gourmet meal
- Large venue fully equipped to handle large groups
- Unearth hidden passions and talents
- Accessible to all cooks with varying skill-sets
Here’s what our students have to say about us:
If you are remotely interested in food, this is the meetup to be. I enrolled in the workshop those 2 days was so much fun. I enjoying learning from the instuctor and exchanging tips and pointers with my course mates, who are now my new friends! I strongly recommend the workshop course to anyone who wants to have a fruitful and enjoyable weekend learning to cook.
I am a beginner cook and just wanted to learn to prepare some simple dishes for my family and myself. I signed up for the demonstration class to see if it fits me, and I went home with so much more than I expected. The notes provided were really useful and the skills I was taught was easily replicated back at home.
The atmosphere built around this cooking class is really fun and relaxing. I signed up for the hands-on lesson and I had such a great time just learning from the instructor and from each other. This group at Chef Tales is definitely one of a kind!