Japanese Cooking Class Singapore
How often do you get to enjoy Japanese food and delicacies in Singapore? Once a week? Maybe slightly less, perhaps slightly more. What remains true for us all, is that we usually have to eat out away from home to settle our cravings for Japanese food.
Wouldn’t it be easier then, if you could cook and prepare your very own Japanese meal at the comfort of your own homes? If you are looking to do just that, Chef Tales might just be the very place for you! We are keen to teach you how to prepare a great variety of Japanese cuisine, ranging from the famous Curry Chicken Katsu Don to the all-time favorite Sushi. By imparting to you the necessary cooking skills and techniques, as well as the food-sourcing process, we hope to bring these cuisines from the Land of the Rising Sun right to your very doorstep.
To cook Japanese dishes, here are some signature Japanese ingredients which you will have to learn to use and handle.
Japanese Soy Sauce
Lessons For Any Occasion!
- Thorough, detailed breakdown of each dish on the menu
- Greater student-teacher interaction
- Sharing of personal cooking stories
- Printed lesson notes provided (step-by-step pictures)
- Suitable for beginners
- Real world application
- Practical situations; Cooking no longer theoretical
- Show you what you really know or don’t know
- Food tasting of coursemates’ and instructor’s dishes
- Smaller class size
- Suitable for intermediate and advanced homecooks
- Fun and high-energy activities to enjoy as a group
- Work together to prepare multi-course gourmet meal
- Large venue fully equipped to handle large groups
- Unearth hidden passions and talents
- Accessible to all cooks with varying skill-sets
Here’s what our students have to say about us:
I’ve relied on Japanese cookbooks and YouTube videos but the instructor’s patient and informative teaching really helped me to grasp the basic tenets of Japanese cooking. Thank you for the fruitful lesson!Shawn Thompson
I LOVE Japanese food, but it is usually so expensive when I go out eat some! I tried to make some on my own, and I used to buy cold soba noodles and the soba sauce, but that was all I could make. I finally took a class here and it was the BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE! Now I can make more difficult dishes like Yakisoba and Katsu Don. Definitely coming back to learn more new stuff!Vivian Tan
“Thank you very much for showing us how to make udon noodles and other delicious dishes! Thank you for this wonderful experience.”Gemma Scott